Driving around Barbados is fairly easy, thanks to its good network of roads. You may find some routes, especially in more remote areas, can be quite narrow and dotted with potholes, so be cautious if you go off exploring.
The minimum age to rent a car in Barbados is 21 years, although terms can vary according to each car hire company. Seniors over the age of 65 must submit a local medical certificate before renting a car.
The average cost to rent a car in Barbados is
• $99 a day
• $320 every week ($46 a day)
• $1256 every month ($42 a day)
At Hire Cars Barbados, we accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or cash (USD or POUNDS sterling).
You will also require an imprint during the pickup for the security deposit
At Hire Cars Barbados, we give you not just one but many reasons to choose our cars for rent.
Below are some of them:
• No road tax
• No waiting period
• No loans/credit appraisal
• Free service/maintenance and insurance
• An exhaustive fleet of cars
Moreover, you also get the facility of driving new cars every month without any commitment as there are no lock-in periods, making your package exit smooth and easy.
Yes, you can hire cars on rent from Hire Cars Barbados in Barbados on a daily, weekly, fortnightly or monthly basis.
Your safety is our priority. Be rest assured that Hire Cars Barbados cars are fully sanitized and cleaned before they are handed over to the customers.
40 km/h (25 mph)Highways outside cities
60 km/h (37 mph)
ABC Highway/Spring Garden Highway
80 km/h (50 mph)
The average value for Barbados fuel prices
Can I book a car online from Hire Cars Barbados before arriving in Barbados or do I need to book a car after arriving?
At Hire Cars Barbados, we offer an online booking process that lets you compare different cars and choose the type of car you need and hand over the key upon your arrival. We save you the hassle of looking for a car with our online terms and conditions.; you don’t have to read them at the counter.
- Space: You’ll enjoy your rental far more if you choose a car with plenty of room for you and your friends, relatives and luggage.
- Fuel policy: Not planning on driving much? A Like for like fuel policy can save you a lot of money.
- Every country has its own rules and regulations. When it comes to car rental, you don’t require an International Driving License to rent a car in Barbados. However, you must present your valid driver’s license from your country of origin. You must have driving skills for at least two years. The provisional or expired license won’t be accepted.
- In the absence of any Valid/required Documents, the booking will be treated as Canceled and a certain amount will be deducted from the Total amount Paid.